That is all.
Oh, hey Lauren! Thanks for tagging me and getting me to actually blog! You’re welcome. And yes, it’s the “11 Things ..” going around the internet. Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6. No stuff in the tagging section like, “you’ve been tagged if you’re reading this.” You legitimately tag 11 (or so) people.
Here are my 11 random things about myself:
1. My running/gym socks have a small design and “Duo Dry” on them. I have them in pink, black, gray, and blue. They have to match each other, and, sometimes, my shirt. And no, no one sees them.
2. I eat at least one salad a day, most of the time at lunch.
Romaine, black beans, shredded carrot, broccoli, avocado, salsa, and nutritional yeast.
3. I can’t write with a pen if it’s cap isn’t on the end of the pen. It really bothers me. It’s too light – like a weight distribution thing …
4. On my couch (futon) right now: me, two fluffy down pillows, a blanket, a salad bowl, dinner plate, and two baby forks, a bucketful of nail polish, an empty seltzer bottle, my remote, and lab googles.
5. Speaking of lab googles, I got an 80 on my chem test! I felt good about it after it was over on Tuesday, but that usually means nothing. The class average was a 72 so I’m pretty pleased!
6. There is no color in my apartment, just beige, white, and black. It’s reallyyyyyy starting to bother me. Need to take a HomeGoods trip!
7. I really love living alone most of the time. Until I am bored. I’m really looking into adopting a dog.
8. I found out the difficult way that a blender does not stand in for a food processor in making hummus. The half blended chunky chickpea mash still in the blender in my refrigerator is proof.
9. Last week while roasting vegetables, I also roasted a few bulbs of garlic. I ate them whole. It was delicious.
10. Every Friday I now look forward to Bride-day and cracking open some wine, with side of going ot bed early. How old am I?
11. I’m currently re-watching 30 Rock on Netflix and it is just hilarious. I love Tina Fey but I love Alec Baldwin more. So, so much. Have you never watched? GET ON IT!
Onto Lauren’s questions:
1. What is your favorite breakfast meal? My favorite diner breakfast: spinach and feta omelet with hash browns, toast, and preferably, a mimosa.
2. What book do you have your nose in right now?
3. What part of your bod do you enjoy working out the most? LEGS ALL DAY ERRY DAY.
4. What staple item is always in your fridge? It’s a tie between Greek yogurt and carrots. When one is dangerously low, the supply must be replenished immediately.
5. Are you an Instagramer? Why do you love the app? I AM! Name: brynnegaulin. I love the app for a lot of reasons – it lets you see really cute pictures from all your favorite people, commenting and liking pictures is easier than commenting on a blog, and I love keeping up with people throughout the day.
6. What beauty product can you not live without? My straightener. I went home this past weekend and met my dad for dinner 20 minutes into my drive. I had to turn around and get it. Also, nail polish.
7. What’s your favorite part about blogging? Getting comments and making connections :0)
8. How do you stay fit-spired? Favorite quote? Lots of different ways! Pinterest, reading about other people’s workouts, etc. Whenever I’m trying to get through a tough run or workout, I always tell myself “Someday you will not be able to do this. Today is not that day.” It’s an amazing motivator!
9. What is your favorite pre/post-workout snack? I mostly workout right when I wake up, so coffee and half of a Luna/Lara/Mojo bar.
10. Who’s your celeb girl crush?
Rachel Bilson ( source )